26.03.2021 – Innovative new SYNBONE materials
After a few months of Research & Development we are proud to announce several product improvements of our Cortical Shell and Soft Tissue Materials.
- New Cortical Shell Material for an improved accuracy and reliability during drilling, screwing, and plating
- New Soft Tissue Material with enhanced tear-resistance and improved haptic feedback during incision cuts
11.02.2021 – Launch new Hip Holder System
New Hip Holder System especially developped for THA workshops. The unique 2-in-1 system allows to carry out surgical exercises in lateral or supine position like under OR conditions.
- For Acetabular reaming
- For Femoral reaming and stem insertion
- Various rotation and table mounting positions
- Stepless rotation along the femur axis of 360°
28.01.2021 – 33 years SYNBONE
SYNBONE was founded on January 28, 1988 from the AO Foundation in a very small Swiss village called Filisur. The aim of the founders was to build up a product portfolio of artificial bones for surgical education. Over the years SYNBONE has grown to one of the leading suppliers for medical education centers and universities providing surgical education models and training systems for healthcare professionals.
21.12.2020 – Seasons Greetings
Many things were different this year and because of this we are even more grateful to our customers. Thank you for your trust in SYNBONE.
During the Public Holidays our offices remain closed on December 25th, 2020 and January 1st, 2021.
09.12.2020 – XXL working space
This option makes the RAY Knee Holder System perfect and gives you more freedom in your educational Arthroplasty workshops. With the 0027.25 Extension Adapter Set the working space of your RAY Knee Holder System can optionally be extended by 40 mm. The set includes the 40 mm Extension Adapter and a longer mounting screw.
Find out more…
03. – 06.12.2020 – AO Davos Courses 2020
We are ready to welcome you at our virtual booth. Our SYNBONE representatives will be online from 3rd – 6th December 2020 and are pleased to get in touch with you.
Visit us here
15.11.2020 – Launch new hand & wrist models
Product launch of our new hand and wrist models for your dedicated hand surgery education workshops. Further information
- solid or flexible hand models
- intact or fractured hand models
- with or without nerves, muscles and soft skin
- with canals in metacarpal bones and proximal phalanx (9060-series)