SYNBONE is dedicated to providing the highest standard of service
and superb product quality to the orthopaedic community
Mandible and Maxilla models with Easy Clip
SYNBONE’s new Mandible and Maxilla models with easy clip mechanism offer the highest flexibility when combining the products together. The Mandibles do also correspond to our 8200 / 8700 and 8800 Skull models.
You can choose from standard, overbite or underbite situations for your orthognathic surgery education. We offer intact, fractured or prefractured models for your LeFort I and BSSO workshops. Thanks to the drill holes between each tooth all models can be used for cerclage wiring.
Maxillas with Easy Clip
Our Maxillas with Easy Clip mechanism correspond to the 8900 and 8950 Mandible series. Rubber brackets allow a firm hold of the mandibles.
Mandibles with Easy Clip
All Mandibles with Easy Clip mechanism correspond to our 8200 / 8700 and 8800 Skull models as well as 8910 and 8915 Maxillas.
SYNBONE’s wide variety of artificial anatomical workshop models for hands-on training are especially designed for Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) and Neuro surgery education. We developed an anatomically more realistic Skull product portfolio with intact or fractured models.
Especially for the neurosurgery SYNBONE’s brain models are very realistic including dura and ventricles inside which will serve for puncture exercises.
88- series Skulls – intact or with different fractures. Available with or without muscles.
Our spine models are now available with a brand-new material mixture, specially designed for a better education outcome in augmentation trainings. The behaviour and the haptic feeling of the LSS spine models are even more realistic.
Our large LSS spine portfolio includes lumbar, thoracal, cervical and entire spine models with or without Occiput and Sacrum. The models can optionally be ordered with Spinal Cords, Dura Mater, Muscles, Nerves, Arteries.
Cervical spines optionally available with Occiput and wood attachment.
- Efficient educational spinal trainings
- Humanlike feeling
- Very good screwing results
- Very realistic CT-scan imaging even without special coating
- Compact cortical bone structure
- Crispy feeling of cancellous bone
- No breaking through the cortical layer
- Can be used for augmentation trainings
- Easy and almost real insertion with Jamshidi needle
Spine Lumbar Torsos with Pelvis, muscles and nerves in soft tissue with skin. Developed for surgeons to practice various MIS-procedures on the dorsal access to the spine. Used for screwing, placing rods and fixations as well as for imaging. Available with or without scoliosis.
- Specially developped for surgeons trainings
- For various procedures for the dorsal access to the spine.
- For external fixations, screwing, placing rods and CT scanning
- Soft tissue firmly surrounds spine model
- Red soft tissue for improved contrast
- Near to human-like feeling
- Easy to cut the skin
- Cortical shell and cancellous bone structure
- Radio-opaque coating for CT-imaging
- Fulfils all anatomical characteristics
- Rigid hold of spine, allowing corrective procedures
HAND AND WRIST NEWS
Hand and Wrist models
For your dedicated hand surgery education workshops you can choose from our solid or flexible hand models – intact or fractured – with or without nerves, muscles and soft skin.
Thanks to the canal in the area of metacarpal bones and proximal phalanx in all single bones hands models of the 9060-series a better education outcome can be achieved during drilling and screwing.
- Overall improved anatomical structures
- Available with nerves, muscles, vessels, tendons and soft tissue
- Very good haptic feedback during screwing and plating
- Solid hands with fused joints as a cost-efficient solution
- Flexible hands with all joints (Intercarpal, CMC, MCP, PIP and DIP)
- Intact or fractured models
- Fracture Charts available
Solid hand models
Solid right and left hand models intact or with various fractures.
Thumb and Indexfinger
Fractured thumb and index finger wih flexible joints, nerves, muscles and tendons.